{decorating with style} Worth a Second Look: Most Popular Decorating Posts of 2014

I post about a lot of things on this blog, from organizing to DIY to entertaining...but my favorite projects and posts are always those related to interior design! I love to decorate our home - whether it's redoing an entire room or simply decorating for the holidays. And all indications are that you guys love these posts, too! In case you missed any of these the first time around, today I've rounded up my most popular decorating posts of 2014!


Menswear Inspired Little Man's Room


Fall Home Tour


Modern Metro Master Reveal


Very Colorful Christmas Home Tour


From Awkward Inset to Floating Photo Shelves


Our Modern Kitchen


I'm rounding up my top 2014 posts all week, and you can find all of the categories here:



Linked up at www.remodelaholic.com

Labels: , ,