{featured} Organizing with IKEA Centennial: Join Me on Saturday for a How To Seminar

You all know that I'm a huge fan of IKEA, so imagine my excitement when IKEA Centennial asked me to lead a How To seminar during the IKEA FAMILY Appreciation Day this coming Saturday, June 27th!!

Join Blue i Style at Ikea Centennial

In the four years since IKEA Centennial opened in the suburbs south of Denver, I've become a regular there. I love both the affordability and versatility of their products, and I've managed to incorporate them throughout both my decor and my organizing. 

This Saturday at 2 pm in the IKEA Restaurant, I'll be leading a How To seminar where I'll share some of my favorite tips and tricks for an organized life with kids using IKEA products! If you're in the Denver area, I'd love for you to stop by and say hello!

Additionally, there will be fantastic events happening throughout the store from 9:30 am - 4 pm on Saturday, including one day only deals, crafts for the whole family, and chances to win IKEA gift cards! You'll find more details about IKEA Family Appreciation Day on the IKEA Centennial website, and by following IKEA Centennial on Twitter.

I hope to see you there!
Let's get social!   
Image HTML map generator

Labels: , , , ,