{five minute friday} Washi Tape Gift Tassel

Happy Friday! I'm in Salt Lake City at the SNAP Conference hanging out with hundreds of other crafty bloggers. It is so inspiring to be surrounded by such a talented and creative group of women! And it's so fun to be able to spend time 'in real life' with the blogging friends whose projects I admire on a daily basis. One of those friends is Corey from TinySidekick

TinySidekick is filled with fantastic DIY and decor projects, but there was one particular quick and easy project that recently caught my eye for its sheer adorableness, and I knew I had to share it with you for Five Minute Friday.



I just think these little washi tape tassels are the cutest thing I've ever seen! Don't you agree? Head over to TinySidekick to read the tutorial!


Let's get social!   
Image HTML map generator

Labels: ,