{five minute friday} A Pretty Paper Towel Holder & An Annoucement

TGIF! Am I right?! I've been sick all week and feel like I'm barely keeping up with things. That means that the five minute project I had planned for you didn't get done - BUT instead I have an awesome five minute idea to share with from the lovely Tasha of Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body. And it's perfect timing, because I've been wanting to introduce you to Tasha anyway {more on that in a minute}!

Tasha recently shared here easiest DIY project ever! She has twin girls and meal times at their house can be messy {I can relate to that !}. She likes to always keep paper towels on hand, but still wanted things to look pretty, so here's what she came up with:




You can read all the quick and easy, five minute details of this pretty paper towel holder on Tasha's blog.

And now for the announcement...the reason I am so excited to introduce you to Tasha {other than her general awesomeness} is because she has invited me to be a regular contributor to her blog for 2015! 

So, let's start by answering the question you are probably thinking, "wait, Angela, I thought YOU were a lawyer trapped in a designers body?!" Yep, can you believe it?! There's more than one crazy attorney / wanna-be designer out there {in fact you'd be surprised at how many lawyery/creative bloggers I've met}!

But Tasha is THE "Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body," and I've loved her style from day one. I am excited to be a contributing to her blog! I'll let you guys know each time I'm hanging out over on her site, but in the meantime, I hope you'll take a minute to pop over there now to get to know her!

Have a great weekend!


Labels: