{please VOTE!} I Made the Top 10 in the Best DIY Project of 2014 Contest - Vote For the Big Winner

Pinch me! A few weeks ago I entered the Best DIY Project contest being hosted by the lovely Stacy Risenmay at Not JUST a Housewife. And would you believe that out of 275 entries, the menswear inspired bedroom that I designed for Beckett was selected by an impressive panel of guest judges as one of the TOP TEN! 

The competition is fierce {no joke - we are talking about some big time bloggers here}, but I am so completely honored and flattered to have made the Top 10 list! Beckett's room was a true labor of love - between the handpainted argyle wall and no less than 15 other DIY projects, including lots of fun repurposing of mens belts and ties.



Now voting is open to pick the one big winner who will receive gift cards to both Home Depot and Ryobi. I already know exactly what project I would make for the boys if I were to win! I would love it if you would take just a moment to pop over and VOTE. Voting is at the bottom of the post, and my room, with the argyle wall, is #5 on the list.

I, of course, need to thank the panel of guest judges who, together with Stacy Risenmay at Not JUST a Housewife, put my project in the Top 10! Thanks ladies!!



Rhoda from Southern Hospitality | Sandra from Sawdust Girl | Beth from Home Stories A to Z | Roeshel from DIY Showoff | Chris from Just A Girl | Jennifer from Tatertots And Jello | Sarah from Thrifty Decor Chick | Beckie from Infarrantly Creative | Brooke from All Things Thrifty | Myra My Blessed Life | Donna from Funky Junk Interiors

Oh, and did I mention I could use your VOTE?! Thanks ;)

Labels: , , ,