{five minute friday} Framed Dish Towel Kitchen Art

I just love repurposing, and I especially like to see the creative things that people repurpose to create unique art for their homes!

I recently came across a post from Jodie of Sypsie Designs in which she talked about here love for utensil art! I also have a thing for the graphic shapes of utensils {I even have some giant utensils that I hope to incorporate into my kitchen soon}, so Jodie's framed utensil art on her kitchen counter really caught my eye... 

via Sypsie Designs

Would you believe that's a tea towel that she framed?! What a great idea, right? So inexpensive and so easy, but just perfect for the kitchen! 

Thanks so much to Jodie for letting me share this great idea for Five Minute Friday! You can all the details about how Jodie fit the towel into the frame here.

This got me thinking about all of the cute dish towels I have seen recently that would look fabulous framed in a kitchen! Here are just a few of my favorites that I spotted at Target...

1/2/3/4/5/6

Labels: , , ,