{One Room Challenge} Details, Details, Details

It's an exciting day! I finished up the last major project in Beckett's new room over the weekend, and then spent the last two days finalizing lots of little details.  Now my One Room Challenge space is totally, completely, complete and I can't wait to share it with you...but not until tomorrow! I will, however, give you a sneak peek at a few of my favorite details...


As excited as I am to show off my room, today belongs to the 20 bloggers headlining the ORC who revealed their spaces this morning.


All of today's ORC room reveals are amazing, and you really must see each and every one of them, but I thought I'd share a few of my favorite details from these very talented designers.

How adorable is this white dog that guards the entrance to the new mudroom created by the hostess of the One Room Challenge, Linda of Calling it Home?! Now that is a pet I could live with!


I am totally gaga for the knobs that Abby of Abby M. Interiors used in her gorgeous new bathroom!


You MUST check out the space created by Christine of Bijou & Boheme - a piano room that looks like the lobby of a very FABULOUS hotel! One of the stand out features of the room is the graphic tiled floor...stunning!


Beth, from Chinoiserie Chic, created a man cave that is a perfect mix of elegance and masculinity! I am especially loving this amazing zebra photo and the way she chose to display it!



Sometimes I think I am the only blogger who hasn't completely jumped on the gold bandwagon {although you will see some touches of gold in my reveal tomorrow}...but this swoon-worthy faucet in the bathroom by Erin from Design Crisis might just be enough to convert me!


I am dying to see the tutorial on how Pam of Simple Details pulled off the inspired transformation of her oven hood {and check out those window treatments...I love me some graphic black and white}!


I am a sucker for typography, and I may have actually "ooohed" out loud when I saw the writing around the skylight in the kitchen makeover by Melanie of My Sweet Savannah!


Those are just a few of the many, many amazing details you'll find as you peruse all of the ORC rooms! Be sure to check back tomorrow for my BIG reveal, and those of all of the other ORC linking participants...so much to see, so little time!




Labels: , , , ,