{featured} I'm Sharing Tips for Organizing Toiletries

It's that time of month again when I share some of my favorite organizing projects over at Pretty Well Organized, and today the topic is toiletries.


Scott and I are fortunate to have a large bank of six drawers in our master bathroom, which provides us plenty of space for organizing all of our smaller toiletries. I first organized these drawers when we moved into our home, and more than five years later the organizing system is still working well for us. That hardly ever happens! Normally I organize a space, and then end up reorganizing over time as I find ways to make it better suit our needs. But when it comes to the bathroom drawers, I managed to get it right the first time, and I have a few tips to help you do the same:

-1- HIS & HERS: GET IT TOGETHER
-2- CONSIDER YOUR DAILY ROUTINE
-3- CONTAIN TO MAINTAIN

Please take a few minutes to pop over to Pretty Well Organized to learn how to apply each of these tips, and to read why I also suggest taking a few extra minutes to make things pretty as a way of motivating yourself to keep your organizational system working for the long term.

Here's a little sneak peek of our organized bathroom drawers...


{Click here to read my post about how I color coded my nail polish bottles}


Hopefully those photos will entice you to visit Pretty Well Organized for all the deets, including which containers I like best for organizing shallow drawers, and how I used silver contact paper to create pretty labels for each container!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,