{shopping for style} Adorable Gift Sets For Only $4

I can't walk into Target without stopping to scope out the latest offerings in the Dollar Spot. I always manage to find something I "need," but this weekend I hit the jackpot, and I had to share my Dollar Spot find with you!


It seems like I'm helping to host a lot of wedding and baby showers these days, and one of the biggest challenges for me is finding prizes to give the winners of the games without spending a lot of money.  I like to give gifts that are practical and useful, but also stylish, and that's a tall order on a small budget! That's why I was over the moon excited when I came across some adorable coordinating stationary items at Target this weekend.

The first thing that caught my eye were these note cards, which came in a variety of patterns.  Personally the pink and gold polka dots and the gold stripes are my favorites, but they are all so stinkin' cute!


I put several sets of note cards in my cart and was about to move on when I realized that there we matching pens, and matching note pads, AND matching gift boxes!  And each was only $1.  Like I said, JACKPOT!

I lined up ten of the boxes and started mixing and matching different combinations of cards, notepads and pens to create a variety of adorable sets - each totalling a whopping $4! It's hard to buy anything for $4 these days, let alone a super stylish stationery set!  Here are some of the combinations I put together...


While I am referring to these boxes as gift boxes, they, of course, can serve so many different purposes. They would make great storage for any number of desktop or craft supplies!


With Teacher Appreciation coming up in a few months, and a wedding shower that I'm hosting this summer, I knew I would be able to put these gift sets to good use!  I plan to take the cards, notepads, and pens out of their plastic wrapping and repackage them with ribbon or baker's twine, but I wanted to share these cute sets with you immediately so that you can run out to your local Target if you want to grab them up before they are gone!

Labels: , ,