{let's get social} Blue i Style is now on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook

Now that the blog is growing, I decided it was time to create a Blue i Style presence on both Pinterest and Facebook - more places where I can connect with all of you to share ideas and gain inspiration!  I also made the leap and joined one more social media site - Blue i Style is now on Instagram!

I am excited to share ideas on Pinterest, and to be inspired by all the other amazing projects people are pinning!  I look forward to using Facebook as a way to connect with my readers and to get to know you all better!  And, perhaps most of all, I am excited about the ability to share inspiration in real time via Instagram! I am always snapping photos when I'm out shopping or traveling, and now I have a way to share those ideas. And if you follow me on Instagram you'll also get some sneak peeks of projects I am working on, as well as some fun photos of what I'm up to with my husband and kiddos. Check out some of my most recent Instagram photos in my sidebar to see how we spent our long holiday weekend - from the Christmas Tree Lighting in Littleton to putting up our own Christmas tree, and from shopping to my husband the professional Christmas caroler!

So let's get social!!  Click on the new links at the top of my side bar on the right side of the screen to follow me on Pinterest and Instagram, and to become a fan on Facebook.  You'll also find new buttons there to make it easier to follow me on Bloglovin or via RSS Feed.  And if you want to contact me directly, just use the email link!

Labels: , ,